Antipasto Skewers #Christmas #Food

A brace months ago I common a image of the antipasto skewers I prefab for my friend's miss consume that I co-hosted. I never premeditated on distribution how I slapped these puppies unitedly because I figured it was self-explanatory. But someone asked again the separate day so I figured it was good to put the instruction out there so I can move group to it.

I bought most of the ingredients at Monger Joe's. The only ingredients that weren't purchased there were the wooden skewers, salad dressing, seasoning, and the kalamata olives, which I buy in swell from Costco because I bed a kalamata olive dependency.

Ingredients

  • 100 spinach leaves can subsitute basil
  • 1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • 10 oz. cheese tortellini
  • 50 kalamata olives
  • 25 green olives
  • 50 thinly slices of salami I used Calabrese
  • 25 marinated baby mozzarella balls
  • 25 12-inch wooden skewers
  • 50 grape tomatoes

Instructions

  1. Fix tortellini according to packet directions. Drainpipe and rinse with temperature h2o. In a sealable container, amalgamate the tortellini, binding, and seasoning. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours, moving the table a few nowadays. Assemble remaining ingredients when fit to make skewers. There gift most credible be residual tortellini so touch tortellini straight from the container and put it on the skewer. Plication the salami slices into fourths. Plication the vegetable leaves in half. Arrange the wooden pin the masses way: kalamata olive, herb, spinach, tor


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel