Breakfast Hash With Chorizo & Eggs

Do you pee big breakfasts on the weekend?  I don't as often as I use to when I had two boys experience at national, but sometimes we savour preparation a bigger breakfast and this Breakfast Hash with Chorizo & Eggs hits the colly!


After I posted a instruction for Hassleback Potatoes with Chorizo and Foodstuff my mortal, who loves chorizo vindicatory as some as I do, brought me a encase of the benevolent of chorizo she uses (Oriole is the call).  It's a Mexican chorizo that comes in a structure kinda than separate course. I thought a "hash" with the chorizo and potatoes burned in my take trammel skillet sounded like a white design.
I cut up the potatoes into chunks along with an onion and chromatic button seasoner.   Braised it up in a short oil in the skillet.  Piece that was cookery, I stewed the chorizo in a various pan (wasn't trustworthy how it would ready up), then other it to the potatoes.  When I was prepared to function breakfast, I cooked up a pair foodstuff to put on top. Garnished with a less cut cheddar, naif onion and cilantro and announced it breakfast!
INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pkg. chorizo
  • Garnish: Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro
  • 4 C. diced red potatoes
  • 1 orange bell pepper, diced
  • eggs - 1 or 2 per person, depending on how many eggs each person wants
  • couple shakes of salt & pepper
  • 1 onion, diced
  • Oil for cooking

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Dice potatoes into chunks. I quartered them, then cut the lodging in half, so I got 8 chunks per murphy. Cut onion and orange campana assail into same size pieces. Turn pan and add many oil to prepare the potatoes, onions and peppers. I suchlike to hiding the potatoes spell they make and talk to shift occasionally so they don't eat.
  2. Meanwhile, brown/cook chorizo in pan, then add to potatoes. When ready to serve, add potato/chorizo accumulation to receptacle and top with fried egg. Decorate with shredded cheeseflower, sliced viridity onion and some sliced herb.
  3. For the scrambled egg type:
  4. Mix a couple foodstuff together in a dish as you commonly would for scrambled foodstuff. Add to pan with potatoes and chorizo and prepare, stirring, until eggs are sauteed. Then seize as noted above.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel