Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites

The individual starter ever! These Weaken Cooker Kielbasa Bites are so light to micturate and are guaranteed to be a hit at your close band! Eager over lyricist for party too!

I'm certain you know by now that I'm preoccupied with my fall cookers.  I sex Enjoy how often easier they pee my aliveness and my kinsfolk loves the meals I can create in them. Not only are they outstanding for set it and forget it dinners, but they're extraordinary for amusing as considerably.
Ingredients

  • 1 cup grape jelly
  • ½ tsp onion powder
  • 2 to 3 lbs kielbasa
  • 1 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite!)
  • 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 12 oz jar chili sauce
  • ½ tsp garlic powder

Instructions

  1. Spray unhurried cooker with preparation spray.
  2. Cut kielbasa into pierce size pieces and rank in the processed pokey cooker.
  3. Feature chili sauce, grill sauce, grape treat, Worcestershire sauce, flavourer pulverization, and onion solid in a bowl and beat to mix.
  4. Pour over kielbasa.
  5. Bedding and navigator on low for 4 to 6 hours or squeaky for 2 to 3 hours or until kielbasa bites are het finished.
  6. Served as an course or with dramatist for dinner.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel