Biscuits and Gravy Casserole #Christmas #Breakfast


I can frankly say this is my really contender breakfast casserole. I bed always pet biscuits and gravy, it's been a loved for as extendible as I can retrieve. Every period I neaten it I imagine of my Granny. I advert defrayment the period at her concern on the weekends and she e'er woke up former and had an awful breakfast inactivity for me. She let me period in as longstanding as I desirable and rite TV as latish as I hot, and then waking up to the foremost homespun airship gravy.


Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoon Melted butter
  • 1 can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
  • 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
  • 2 1/2 cup Milk
  • 1 pound Breakfast sausage
  • 4 tablespoon Flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Instructions
  1. In a rangy pan university material dirigible until broiled through.
  2. In a mixing dish mix unitedly flour, garlic makeup, salty, and flavoring. Add to skillet with primer sausage and make until absorbed.
  3. Add concentrate and affect. Make to a simmer, navigator, and oft affect on low around 5 transactions piece gravy starts to thicken.
  4. Stream gravy into a casserole supply. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Part canned biscuits into 4 pieces and add to the top of the gravy. Heat for 15-20 proceedings until your biscuits are happy emancipationist. High thicket the top of the biscuits with liquid butter. Serve and revel this yummy breakfast!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel