Peppermint Oreo Lollipops #Christmas #Candy

I was thinking about this the other day…
Kids typically want to keep all of their treats to themselves. When I was younger, I would have gladly devoured all of my treats, candy, etc. by myself. And then parents come along and suggest sharing and blah, blah, blah… you know the rest of the story.
However, as adults, the story slightly changes. I still want it all to myself, but instead I gladly hand it off to others. Partially to keep myself from eating it all.  Not to mention, it truly does feel good to give. These would make an awesome gift if, of course, you can resist from eating them all.

Ingredients

  • 1 package Vanilla CandiQuik Coating
  • Lollipop sticks
  • 1 package Peppermint (or cool mint) Oreo

Instructions

  1. Insert a lollipop stick into the Oreo cookie. *Tip: Use the un-broken oreos and push the lolliop stick in slowly until it is just below the top of the cookie.
  2. Melt the Vanilla CandiQuik according to the package directions.
  3. Holding by the stick, dip your cookie in the CANDIQUIK, completely covering all sides. If you are dipping in the tray, use a spoon to pour the coating over the top of the cookie. Let the excess coating drip off.
  4. Place on wax or parchment paper to set.
  5. Once the coating is completely dry, use a plastic ziploc bag (or piping bag) to pipe a spiral swirl on the cookie. Sprinkle immediately with red sugar decors.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel